Thursday, June 18, 2015

juniper

i awoke to a tall building in my neighborhood that i'd never seen before. a tower. it was towering over me, like a tower. it was a bigger tower than all the buildings downtown. it was freakin huge. like above the clouds. how'd it get up there that tall without my notice.

i been drunk. i been drunk for twelve days straight. i mean years. did i say days. i meant years. gosh i guess it plays games on the brain after awhile. of course, that's what i count on it doing. the games. i like that moment when it becomes a big ol conversation between one distant left side of myself and one different right side of myself. and they skate recklessly toward each other like two speed skaters but then miss each other again at the last second and each end up on the other side they don't belong. and then they do it again. until it goes black like a clapping computer screen really. reminds me. i need to go to the library.

gosh damn. the building is a glory. it's a holy cow. shake it off. how long has it been there. ahhhh it doesnt matter.

lots of people. kung fu kicking with headphones on and nah. outta my way lemons. outta my way beasts. everyone feels like lemons and beasts these days. lemons and beasts. either sour or angry. can't bite into either of em at the moment. shit. reminds me. i haven't had a bite since that belinda ended up in my situation by accident. that was when the situation were on los angeles st. that week. i liked that situation i had then. how then ago was that. shit. i've had to move my situation block to block more times than a calculator could count. reminds me. i need to go back to school.

we all exist in the shade. it's like. of this god damn building. it's looming more now than ever. the cold winds whip round it's distant edges like starvin cold greyhound races. speakin of starvin. i'm starvin. gotta go hit the usuals. be right back canine. gotta go hit the usuals.

and i'm feelin. i don't know. like obscured by this damn tower. it's so damn majestic comparison to me. i'm so damn puny. karate kicking out. no matter. biting at the air. at the cells in the air. eating yeast particles outta the air.

how do they make it so straight the building.