Monday, November 10, 2014

$590 Fare

There is a custom or a studied tendency involving strangers in seated rooms. If I were to see someone sitting at a row full of tables and I did not know them, and all the empty tables were available to me. I would choose distance from that person. At least two to three tables away combined with any additional considerations I might have pertaining to view, comfort, table size etc.

My joke is that I'm such a liberal, I skateboarded to the polls. Politicians describe their version of the world based upon their own inner state. Everyone does. It just seems uglier when politicians do it. There is only another Cold War where there are cold people. I mean that from all sides because there are none. Not without agreeing to the terms of illusion. A garden almost anywhere can grow.

There is a yellow orange light that my bedroom inhabits each morning that doesn't photograph the way it can be shared in person.