Friday, October 16, 2009

So beautiful you should burst. Your skin and the rest of the fruit. Your resume reads like a desire. On a bright screen I finger you. On a light wind we sail. Crisp white bed sheets, saltwater curled hair, and time. Cast me in your latest video, shine like a sunset. There we burn. Then we take our turns. Here we come together.

You said I'm like a train.

You said time's like a river.

You said love's like confetti.

I swallowed your sharp breath. We created stew. A bed of human fluids. A mental collapse. An emotional ballooon. A waterfall too soon. Collide like two asteroids. Spell like two bees. Smell like a pissed bed and come again. Move forward through space and our story creates itself while scratched in blood on faraway cave walls. I'm waterboarded. I'm revealing truth. The misinformation suits. I reach out. I'm going to realize you. There we are again, a glimpse. There we are again, a forever. A basket on a bicyclye, you ride, and I fly. You try and I sigh.  Wake up to a face. A snapshot of skin. You are otherworldly. I am up early. We are inconsistent. We are a shadow with a moving sun. I chase girls like you. You move oblivious. A screen page like a fantasy. A conglomerate of perfection. A trivial list of accomplishments. A contrived projected self. A digital image. A beauty reliant on electricity. A scar. A human hole. A band complete with crashing cymbals and snapping snare drums. I chose you. I chose this life. I went through women like files. We've met.