Monday, July 1, 2019

dang construction

Sitting in my parked car listening to Charles Barkley on the Colin Cowherd sports radio program saying not to worry about what people think of you if you’re rich, talented, or good looking, with $87 worth of groceries in the backseat of my car melting (frozen cherries melting) and feeling very good about the present and my future as 

(we got $5 cash in the mail today to take a survey for USC asking questions like how we do feel about our future prospects?) 

and it got me thinking about my future prospects  

And I told Siobhan to keep the $5 cuz she was the one who opened the envelope and I wouldve thrown it away and - most importantly - 

I felt like I owed her 5 

and then she said she felt like she owed me 5 

and isn’t that part of what love is about right there 

you both feeling like you owe the other one for making each other’s lives at least five dollars better