Monday, November 9, 2009

Second Sunshine

As the substances effects begin to wane, they're replaced by a new drug. Always a greater chemical with a sharper bite. I'm writing about Her now. I'm writing about how delicate I've become. But first to clarify; The strength I have is boundless. My stamina is tireless. She marvels at what our bodies share and comes again. Nothing produces greater warmth than hours upon hours of love.

As for the fragile nature I've discovered; It's like having the air sucked out of the room. Displaced equilibrium. The pressure wanes, then returns intensified. My heart sinks while my ears ring. I don't know of any sadists willing to walk minefields for the sake of adventure. I don't know what we get ourselves into. I know that the more intense the love we share, the more Her energy becomes a part of my own composition. I know that at times I'm as easy to move as a feather in the wind. All it takes is the exhale of a birthday wish and I'm knocked down and broken. Wounded and then bruised I look to the cause as my nurse.

Everything we do is self-contained.

The pleasure and pain are intertwined like our bodies. Limbs wrapped around each others like boa constrictors. Our parts combine and fuel the catharsis. Our movements ebb and flow like changes in a cocoon. We outlast playlists. We manifest the present. We grow aware. The sweat builds. My power sustains us. Her pleasure burns. We are a furnace. I am your owner, under my power you come again and again. Then you defeat me. My climax is a cemetery in heaven.

When it's over we lay dormant. Catching our breath like witnesses. Survivors of a flood. Viewing a world in ruins. Gentle.

Then we have our minds, spirits, day to day tasks, and the remnants and evolution of a changing exchange. Sometimes it moves in patterns. Sometimes it leaks. Sometimes it ties beautiful knots. Sometimes it leads us down moonlit tree-lined roads. What amazes me is not the anaesthesia but the fragile self. The sensitivity like animal scent. One trace of energy can alter this movement. Can collapse this house of cards. Exposing an unseen self. Invigorating a latent intuition. Revealing a second sunshine. It's more interesting this way.

The path widens and the surroundings change. Possibility grows. I value what this does to me. I value her. I value us.